Early busy mornings call for a quick breakfast and these muffins fill that spot. Spread with just a bit of butter they are delicious with a cup of coffee. These muffins also freeze well if you can get them in the freezer before they are eaten all. I love the new THM Extracts and they are so good in these muffins. The chocolate chips sprinkled on top add something extra and the children love it.
Banana Muffins THM-E
- 1/3 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 teaspoon THM vanilla
- 3 bananas
- 1/3 cup THM erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon THM Stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon THM Maple Flavoring
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup sprouted wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- Blend yogurt, egg whites, vanilla, bananas, erythritol, and Stevia together until smooth. Combine flours, baking soda and baking powder and stir into wet mixture until just combined. Spoon into muffin tins. Sprinkle each muffin with several chocolate chips. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 12- 15 minutes. Makes 12 muffins. The chocolate chips give a minimal amount of fat; 1.5 grams per muffin
- The bananas may be replaced with 1 1/2 cups pureed pumpkin for Pumpkin Muffins.
This post has affiliated links, if you purchase items through these links, I receive a small commission but your price doesn’t change. Your purchase help support this blog, keeps new recipes coming, and assist with our move to a mission outreach of our church. Below are a few of my favorites listed under the affiliate store where they can be purchased.
You will find many more healthy recipes in the spiral bound 600+ page Around the Family Table Cookbook. All recipes are sugar-free and label with the correct fuel. Books can be purchased using this link
Buy It Now . I will send a small jar of mature sourdough starter by request FREE with a cookbook purchase. If you would just like sourdough starter without purchasing a cookbook, I ask that you cover the cost of shipping/packing.