Kefir seems to be the new rage in today’s world. You can find it in most supermarkets and also in mini marts. Here is a tangy, sugar-free option that I have found delightful refreshing.
Grapefruit Kefir Smoothie
- 3/4 cup double fermented kefir
- 1/2 red grapefruit, peeled and cut into chucks
- 1 Tablespoon THM whey protein powder
- 2-3 tablespoons THM Gentle Sweet
- 1 teaspoon THM Baobab Powder
- pinch salt
- 6-8 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and creamy. THM E fuel. Serves 1.
*I allow the white membranes on the grapefruit as Ninja blends them very smooth.
You can find many more smoothie recipes in the Around the Family Table Cookbook. All recipes are sugar-free and label with the correct fuel. Books can be purchased using this link. Buy It Now