Warm summer days are coming and with that comes picnics, backyard barbecues, and parties. Here is a pasta salad using bottled dressing for convenience that feeds a crowd. This has been a family favorite for years.
- 5 cups diced, cucumbers
- 2 ½ cups chopped red onions
- 6 cups chopped broccoli
- 3 cans black olives, sliced
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 cups chopped Pepperoni
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 12 ounce jar pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 2 boxes Dreamfield spiral or penne pasta, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons Spice Supreme Seasonings
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 12 ounce bottles Ken’s Caesar Dressing *
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Chill for at least 4 hours to combine flavors. Serves 24
*Use a bottled dressing that has less than 2 grams of carbs in it. This is a very tasty dish for a picnic or large gathering.
If you purchase items through these links, I receive a small commission but your price doesn’t change. I love the Vidalia Onion Chopper to cut veggies for salads. Even my 9 years enjoys helping make meals when she can use my chopper.
You can find many more salad recipes in the spiral bound 600+ page Around the Family Table Cookbook. All recipes are sugar-free and label with the correct fuel. Books can be purchased using this link. You may also request a small jar of sourdough starter with the purchase of a cookbook. Buy It Now.