- 2 cups cooked white navy beans, drained and rinsed well
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup peanut flour
- 3/4 cup brown sweet mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt OR cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 drops Loran Cake Batter Oil, optional
Cream Cheese Filling;
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 5 tiny spoons THM Stevia
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips*
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all bar ingredients in blender, Blend for 2 minutes. Allow to rest for a minutes. Blend again for 2-3 minutes. Pour into a 9 x 13 cake pan. Mix cream cheese, Stevia, and egg together until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoons over peanut butter batter. Swirl with a knife. Place in oven and bake for 20-22** minutes. Cool Completely. 18 bars.
**Lily’s Chocolate chips can be purchased from Vita-cost and Amazon. THM Store also carries sugar-free chocolate chips.
*Oven times do vary with individual ovens.