Vanilla Cappuccino Mix
Here is a handy, healthy drink mix to keep on hand for the cold winter months. This can either be a fat or neutral fuel category .
- 1 cup erythritol, powdered
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 1 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 ½ teaspoons THM Stevia
- 4 teaspoons powdered vanilla*
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 1/3 cup whey protein powder or Quest Coconut Oil Powder**
Blend all together in blender jar. Store in a tight container.
- Iced Cappuccino: 1 tablespoons mix, 2/3 cup almond milk, 2 tablespoons cream,and 4 ice cubes. Blend together until smooth. Pour over ice. Serves 1. Fat Category
- Hot Cappuccino: Heat 1 cup almond milk until hot. Add 1 tablespoon mix and 2 tablespoons cream. Blend with a stick or immersion blender***. Fat Category
- Whey protein powder will be a neutral category and omit the cream when mixing a drink.
- Using Quest Coconut Oil powder will be a fat category.
*Powdered Vanilla can be bought from https://www.myspicesage.com. True powdered vanilla will be dark brown in color and has an incredible taste.
** Quest Coconut Oil Powder http://amzn.to/2CwoQR0
** I love this hand blender and use it multiple times a day. http://amzn.to/2CutbnN